LA BICOK LODGE AND CuisineFRENCH
Each meal is cooked for the evening. Sébastien prepares a cuisine rich in flavor with references to French cuisine. It will make you share his passion for his dishes with varied tastes.
- Rhum Arrangé
- Chilled white wine (Malbec ou Cabernet Sauvignon)
- Picada, tapas Espagnol
- on homemade bread
- Chicken Curry Sauce
- Accompanied by rice, paté of cumin potatoes, Grilled Broccoli or Grilled Courgettes
- Quiche Lorraine
- Accompanied by a green salad
- Baked Chicken with Beer Sauce
- Accompanied by baked vegetables and rice with white sauce.
- Cake of chocolate Fondant
- Chocolate Ecuador, Ingredients of high quality.
- Strawberry Tartlet
- with cream Homemade pastry.
- Fresh Fruit Sandwich
- Fresh fruit blend with fondant chocolate coulis.
- Piña colada
- Blue Lagoon
- LasTres Monjes
- Club, Pilsener
FRUITS DU MOMENT
- Passion fruit
- Green Limon
- Limon Mandarine
Chef Sébastien FRENCH CUISINE & pastries
Be sure to book before noon to the evening as Sébastien buy only fresh products of the day in the village. Sébastien reserves the right to change the day depending on the products that it will find in the village menu.
For service quality issues, we do not actually covered by more than 10 evening, except as provided in advance.
One day we hope to see you at our table to enjoy a meal around the fireplace.
Reservation the day
Open from Friday to Sunday by reservation
For a guarantee of quality and freshness